MTN apologizes for barring costumer's line

Several  subscriber's has taken to social media on Tuesday To express their displeasure over the barring  for their communication line by telcommunication network providers in Nigeria.

However tell communication  network in it tweet apologize to the complainers over the restrictions.
Some costumer's call out MTN for restiracting their line despite Haven Link them with their national I dentipication number .

 MTN has done their  Worse ba they have finally done  what They have been saying they Will do.i Hope they are happy.? 

MTN what Will happened to my  eartime now?#given back to my eartime#back my eartime
Been trying to add my nimc number for over mouth it keeps saying error in put again after 6 mouth  you guys diside to wake  and block off my number .

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post